In different situations you may have differing pressures on your time and budgets. You may need to validate an existing group of KOLs or you may need to identify a completely new pool of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in a reliable and objective fashion. Clinical Expert Management (CEM) has developed a range of KOL and Thought Leader identification, mapping and profiling solutions to match your needs. The solutions are:
- Objective - they are based on facts rather than personal opinions
- Tailored to your definition
of a therapy area using keywords - the TA can be broad or niche
Customized according to the project's objectives - the search can be limited to clinical trials (by Phase), practice guidelines, clinical consensus development etc
- Timely with the quickest solutions offering a turnaround of 2-3 days.
- Cost-effective as in most cases the underlying the data is freely available
- Sophisticated - CEM is advised by one of the UK's leading academic social scientists
These include an operational view where a quick response is needed (e.g. speaker bureau) to the sophisticated, strategic view of the KOLs in a therapy area. (e.g. Advisory Panel). Relying on advanced Scientometric and bibliometric analyses coupled with social network analysis techniques we can introduce a rigour, objectivity and consistency to the selection and influence mapping of your KOLs.
If you would like to find out more about our services please contact us.